Messages and Resources
Thoughtfully going through the study questions will help you think more deeply on Sunday's message. Members of a HomeGroup encourage one another to be rooted in Scripture and to apply it to their every day lives. If you’d like to get involved in a HomeGroup please contact the Church office.
Sunday, Feb. 18, 2018 [ click here for a printable version ]
A Provider We Can Come to Daily | Matthew 6:11
1. What do you want from God right now? What do you need from God?
2. Ryan claimed in his sermon that God cares about both your needs and your wants. How have you seen that play out in your own life? What about that statement is hard to believe, and why?
3. The verse we focused on this week (Matthew 6:11) is about our daily need. How can you tell the difference between a spiritual need and a spiritual want?
4. Ryan listed three different kinds of needs in his sermon: daily bread, daily Word, and daily work. Which of these three do you feel you most need right now?
5. How do you see God potentially meeting that need?
6. How do you see other people helping to meet that need? How can you help meet that need for others?
Share prayer requests with one another, and consider closing your HomeGroup with the Lord’s Prayer.